Suurbritannia ralli 2009 - II päev

Maailma rallitippude käekäigust

Moderaatorid: Jaanus, KAIKUL, Strike, Erki, jagr

Vasta
valmacher
Rallifoorum 24/7
Rallifoorum 24/7

Postitus Postitas valmacher »

"I made a great start this morning but something wasn't right on the next two stages," said Hirvonen. "I couldn't make good times and I really don't understand what went wrong. The afternoon was similar. Although my pace was better, I again lost time on the final two stages, but not as much as this morning. I'm disappointed but I have to put it to the back of my mind and focus on tomorrow. The gap is larger than I would like, but I'll try my hardest and see what I can do. I hope 80km is long enough in which to fight back."

"Tomorrow is my last chance this year and I would like some luck. If I could ask for anything it would be rain, fog and difficult road conditions. They would give me the best chance of taking time back. The roads are different from today and I think they will be muddier, so that will help," he added.

BP Ford Abu Dhabi team director Malcolm Wilson confirmed that Hirvonen had experienced no mechanical problems today. "We analysed all the data when Mikko returned to service at lunchtime and found no mechanical issues. Therefore we simply carried out a routine service, in which we changed all four 'corners' of the car. Mikko remains in the fight after a difficult day. He is further behind the lead than we would like but tomorrow's leg contains 80km with no opportunity for service and there is still everything to fight for," he said.
"Maailmas on ainult kolm spordiala: härjavõitlus, alpinism ja mootorisport, ülejäänud on vaid mängud!" [E.Hemingway]
Keio
Diagnoos: rallisõltlane
Diagnoos: rallisõltlane

Postitus Postitas Keio »

Kolin kirjutas:Fordiga ei ole ju võimalik Maailmameitriks tulla :(
Nii ta paraku kahjuks olema kipub jah. Ei suutnud seda McRae, Sainz, Märtin ega Grönholm...
#4 Pilt Jari-Matti Latvala Pilt Miikka Anttila
Pilt Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Vasta